Bronze Turkey (14.99/ kg)
Our free-range Bronze turkeys are reared on our farm, foraging through our orchards, eating the apples, grass and anything they can find! Their diet makes for a succulent flavoursome Christmas treat!
*All Prices Are Approximate*
Six steps to cooking the perfect turkey
- Bring the bird up to room temperature.
- Smear softened butter under the turkey skin and over the legs. Season well.
- Weigh the turkey, after it has been stuffed, and calculate the cooking time.
- Put the turkey on a rack set inside a roasting tin.
- Cover the turkey and tin loosely with foil, sealing it well under the rim of the tin.
- Roast at 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5 for the calculated cooking time, removing the foil 30 minutes before the end so that the skin can brown.