Turkey Boned & Rolled (£19.99 / kg)
A boned & rolled turkey is totally boned out and combines all the breast and leg meat
*All Prices Are Approximate*
Six steps to cooking a boned and rolled turkey
- Bring the joint up to room temperature.
- Weigh the joint and calculate the cooking time, allowing 15 minutes per 450g, plus a further 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Put the turkey joint, skin-side up, into a roasting tin and pour around 450ml water or a mixture of white wine and chicken stock.
- Spread softened butter over the skin and season well.
- Cover the joint and tin completely with foil, sealing it well under the rim of the tin, then roast for 20 minutes – this gets the heat right into the centre of the joint.
- Lower the temperature to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 and cook for the remainder of the calculated cooking time, uncovering the joint for the last 20 minutes to brown the skin.
Save this product for later